Sunday, September 21, 2008

Toodles

Yesterday...

Woke up at 5:45 and had to be babysitting by 6:45. I've lost my voice which made babysitting interesting but I had a blast with the little girl (Kaylee). We played vet, did puzzles, ate breakfast, colored, and watched a movie. The little girl is stinking cute and when I left she said, "Toodles!"

I got home and the second I was changed Brad, Ashley, Caroline, and Loren got here. We went to Jimmy John's for lunch then walked the mall. We came back and Conley came over and I opened my presents. Brad gave me a Target giftcard, Ashley got me a board game and pajamas, Caroline also got me a game and a shirt, Loren gave me a bunch of random, fun stuff as well as a Itunes giftcard, and Conley gave me the 5th season of One Tree Hill. After I opened my gifts we played the game Caroline gave me, Apples to Apples.

Next we headed to Denny's for dinner. At dinner it was Brad, Ashley, Caroline, Loren, Conley, Grant, Sean, Tucker, Rico, Justin, Catherine, Bethany, and Alicia. I was worried that there would be some cliques but everyone mingled really well.

A few of us came back to the house and just kinda hung out and played the game Ashley gave me. Overall I had a really good birthday... maybe next year I'll have a voice.

0 comments: