Monday, August 4, 2008

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas- how he got in my pajamas, I'll never know.

Yesterday I woke up and cleaned up around the house a bit. Then I went to breakfast with my friends, Sean and Grant, and their friend, Zach. Then I helped them move a bed to their new house. After that we all just hang out for a bit.

I came home and got cleaned up then Alicia, Cathy, and I went to Jenn's new house to watch Enchanted. I can see why they liked it, but it wasn't really for me.

We came home and Travis came over for a bit. He kept picking me upside down and spinning me around, I've never been so dizzy in my life. Then it started to poor and our roof has a few leaks so we had to dig through all the closets to find buckets.

It needs to stop raining in Tucson...my hair can't handle the humidity.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.