Friday, August 8, 2008

Cell phone.

Well, my cell phone is on it's last leg so I decided to put all the pictures that were on it on my computer. Here are some of them:


The first night we got to run the tractor.


The truck I want!


Trav and Wes up to their usal shenanigans.



This is what I do while Trav works on knives...




Trav's roomate's dog.



This is what I saw one day while I was going through the McDonald's drive through. Eeek!






Dolly, the horse I ride at the Wuertz's.




Trav's new shop.




Trav and Wes working on Wes's truck.




Cutest backside in the world.




Cutest face too!



Weird!



Conley and I at Apple Bee's




Trav and Wes in a little kid's bumper car.






I returned from Spring Break and this is what our dorm room looked like... I WAS ANGRY!



Little Mae Mae!

0 comments: