Thursday, August 7, 2008

I like dinner...

Alicia and I saw Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants last night. I was disappointed with one aspect of it, but otherwise it was pretty cute. Other than that I don't have much to report... just been picking up some extra hours at work. Woot woot! Today is my boss' birthday so we get to eat cake which is always nice! I really like this boss, she's super nice and really fun to talk to. Plus, she lets me borrow all her Nicholas Sparks books.

*****

Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
Yepp... Mr. Floppy Dog.

What are you wearing?
A spaghetti strap and jeans...same as always!

What's your favorite animal?
Moose!

Do you ever go to Home Depot?
I used to go about every day when I worked for the ABE Shop, now I only go once in a blue moon.

Who is your best friend?
I have a few--- Julia, Britty, Conley, Derek, Trav, Wes, Andrew.

Who mown the lawn in your family?
Dad

How much do you love cake?
Bunches!

Where's the weirdest place you've falled asleep at?
When I was in a parade for FFA I fell asleep on the float... I also fell asleep under one of the desks at the ABE shop the night before we left for Illinois

Do you ever get really light headed and almost fall over?
Oh...just about everytime I stand up.

When's the last time you showered?
This morning....

Do you know anyone who is really good at hula hooping?
Haha actually, my boyfriend is really good at hula hooping and has won some contest.

What's the weirdest name you've ever heard?
Shithead... I'm not being vulgar, that's really someone's name!

What is your favorite scent?
Johnson & Johnson's baby soap.

What size pants do you wear?
Between a 0 & 3, just depends where I'm shopping.

What did you do last night?
Went and saw Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants then read my book.

How many cars have you owned?
None... my dad owns my truck.

Furthest place you ever traveled?
Probably Georgia... was there a whole hour.

Best movie you've seen in the past month?
The Dark Night

Who were the last people you had lunch with?
JoAnne and Sharon, ladies from my work.

Who is your longest friend and how long?
Janne Perona, almost 20 years.

Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Tomoatoes are disgusting!

Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?
At Lifetime Fitness.

What message is on your voicemail machine?
It's Harrison and I.

Where would you like to go right now?
Back to the Wuertz's cabin!

What is your favorite show nowadays?
One Tree Hill, Rob & Big, John and Kate Plus 8

Who's your favorite singer?
Alan Jackson

Who's your favorite actor/actress?
Rob Dyrdek or Denis Quiad

Are you a person who ONLY wears name brand clothing?
No, I rather spend my money on other things.

What time do you usually wake up in the morning?
8 am, but on the days I work for CALS I wake up at 7.

Are you the youngest person living in your house?
Yes

When you were younger did your parents ever wash your mouth out with soap?
Haha yeah....

Do you and your best friend look anything alike?
Not at all.

Do you still speak to any of your classmates from elementary school?
Yeah, a lot actually, and some of my old teachers too!

Do you remember the first rated R movie you saw?
Braveheart... I think I watched it with Joel.

0 comments: