Monday, September 7, 2009

Best quotes from the school year this far:

Rita: Laura, how much are you donating to the church?
Me: 40 dollars.
Rita: FORTY FOR THE LORDY!
- - -
Me: We went downtown one time for work.
Tosha: Yeah we got hit on by bums infront of the Children's Museum.
Me: We shouldn't go downtown anymore...
- - -
Daniel: I thought Jason was dead so I went and got a Martini.
- - -
Me: I am so excited to get to go to California the next two weekends.
Jason: What are you talking about?
Me: Disneyland then Vegas.
Mr. Cole: Las Vegas is in Nevada Laura.
Me: Oh...
- - -
Joe: I think he must of been really drunk cause he just kept yelling "I used to be in the shower!"
- - -
Alanna: If you didn't grow up in the dirt you didn't grow up at all.
- - -
Mark: I love all God's creatures...medium well.
- - -
Me: Do you think this was a good idea?
Kate: Yeah of course.
*Kate tries to 4 wheel through mud*
Kate: THIS WAS A BAD IDEA! A BAD IDEA!
- - -
Tod: How many people work in your office?
Me: 12
Tod: Wait no, it's thirteen.
Me: I can't see myself so I don't count...
- - -
Terrence: WOMAN! I'm mad at you!
- - -
Jason: I love you...with my whole heart... even the computer part...
---
Daniel: What are you guys doing?!?
Don: Watching the lightning...
Daniel: DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU'RE ON?
Laura: Umm...a trampoline?
Daniel: A BIG METAL TARGET!
- - -
Me: Look at Jay and Bean swimming over there together.
Ryan: Yeah it's like a romantic comedy.
Daniel: Only it's not romantic and it's not funny.
- - -
Jason: Yeah man, you'll have to come check out my karate studio sometime.
Andrew: Yeah that'd be cool. Is it pretty safe?
Jason: Yeah man of course.
Andrew: Cool, so what are you guys up to later?
Jason: We have to take Laura to the urgent care, we think the fractured her leg at the karate studio the other day.

0 comments: