Monday, September 7, 2009

Bored? Yes!

What have you done today?
WHAT HAVEN'T I DONE? So far I have taught myself a chapter of chemistry, did a chemistry case study, wrote a paper about Greek gods, read 50 pages, took an online quiz, wrote a mission statement, studied for a test, gone to walmart, gotten groceries, and found a dress. I feel very productive.

What will you be doing later?
Hanging out with Jay and watching Gilmore Girls =)

Do you plan on sleeping in tomorrow?
Well, I don't have class till 11am so I guess I could, but I always feel like I'm wasting the day when I do.

Where did you sleep last night?
I fell asleep on the couch but eventually moved into my bedroom.

Have you ever been awake for 2 days straight?
Sounds like Tractor Team to me. =)


Where did you get the shirt your wearing?
Tosha's closet.

What does your boyfriend's/girlfriend's family call you?
Well, his parents call me Laura or Laura Ann. Bryan calls me LorLor. Jaime usually just calls me Laura. Cyd likes to call me Aunt Laura and Terrence calls me Lauwwwa.

What are you looking forward to?
On a short term I'm looking forward to Jason coming over in a little bit and other than that I am excited for Disneyland and Vegas!



Who have you hung out with this weekend?
Friday I hung out with Jason. Saturday I hung out with Jason's intern, Don most of the day. Yesterday I hung out with Jason, Don, Matt, Chris and Anthony. Today I have hung out with NO ONE! I've been too busy.

Favorite outfit?
Jeans and a white tank top.

What are you doing tomorrow?
Leadership class, plant biology lab, then big brothers big sisters.

What were you doing a year ago today?
I was probably being miserable because a year ago today I had mono and laringytis.

If you were free to spend 50 dollars on whatever you wanted right now, what would you buy?
Underwear and camisoles. I am in massive need.

What were you doing last night at this time?
Laying on the trampoline with Don and Jay.

How did you meet the person/people you live with?
French class..oh la la!

What did you have for dinner?
I made the best pizza ever! I took a pizza crust and put bbq sauce on it then cheeze and chicken. SO DELICOUS!

Do you plan on dressing up for Halloween?
Yeah, I'll be helping Jay at the studio so I have to.

What style do you find most appealing on the opposite sex?
Uhmmm... I think Jason looks sexy in his karate uniform but I'm not really sure that classifies as a style....?

Ever wake up early on Saturdays to go Garage Sale shopping?
When I was little and spent the night at the Murphy's sometimes Lesley would wake me up early and we would do that.

If you were a waiter/waitress, would you make good tips?
I was a waitress in high school and yes I did.

What if there were two of you? Would the world be in trouble?
If I was a twin I would always pretend we were only one person then enter the magic industry and convince people I could teleport...

Is chapstick a necessity for you?
You got it, dude.

Have you ever come up with your own words before?
"Necessories"

How many times have you moved in your lifetime that you can recall?
Three. From Gilbert to the dorms. From the dorms to an apartment. From an apartment to a house.

How often do you exercise?
3-4 days a week.

0 comments: