Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Randomness

First of all, let me just say that I HATE RED PAINT! URGGGG! Jason decided he wanted to paint one of the walls that was added on when he added another bathroom to his karate studio and well he decided to paint it red...WORST DECISION EVER. We absolutely cannot get it to not look blotchy. The wall now has about 6 or 7 layers of paint on it and still looks weird. Me and red paint are no longer on good terms.

Secondly, let me say I'm loving my new living arrangements. Sean and I had our other two roommates move out and now just the two of us share a four bedroom house which means we each have two bedrooms and our own bathrooms. It's so stinking nice. Plus, we get along really well. We have a blast together and it's a much nicer living arrangement than my previous one.

Also, I received my green belt last night. This means I am no longer considered a begginer in the martial arts program. I never thought of myself as a karate kinda girl but I am loving it.

Lastly, 11 days till my birthday! I am so excited for Disneyland and Vegas! WOOHOO!

0 comments: