Thursday, September 17, 2009

Disneyland Update

I had a blast in Disneyland. We left about 8am on Saturday morning and got there around 4. I slept most of the way but also enjoyed talking with Cokie and Tara.

Once we got there we went to Denny's for dinner and opened our birthday presents. I mostly got money (thank you everyone)! After dinner we headed to Downtown Disney and walked around. We came back to the hotel and hit the hay.

Saturday morning we woke up and went to breakfast where Tara and I blew out birthday donuts and Cokie blew out birthday toast haha...pathetic. We then headed to the park. We rode all the major rides on which Cokie and enjoyed acting terrified the entire time. Afterwards we ate a horrible lunch and Cokie and I headed back to the hotel for a nap. We went back to the park and stayed until it closed. I've decided I like the park much better at night. During the fireworks show we took advantage of no one being in line for Splash Mountain and rode it multiple times.

Sunday we woke up and went to IHOP, Denny's, and another Denny's then hit the road. Overall the trip was a blast and I enjoyed getting to spend some extra time with the girls.

Pictures are in the post below.

0 comments: