Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Happenings

Well...

I move tomorrow! I am so excited to finally be in a place that lets me paint, hang things on the wall, etc. My mom is coming down to help me move, clean my old apartment, and paint. I am so excited to have a whole day of just her and I!

My job is really picking and I am liking it a lot! The people I work with are all really great and I am excited to start traveling.

Next week Jason and I are headed to Vegas with his parents. Jason and Larry have to attend the Martial Arts Super Show so Joan and I will get to lay poolside, shop, etc during the day and then at night we'll all go out. I am so excited to sleep in!

The next weekend I was supposed to be going to Cali to compete but a dead truck battery sucked up my plane ticket money...guess that is part of being an "adult."

The weekend after THAT I am going back to Vegas with Jason and his parents for the Toby Keith concert!

Should be a pretty good next few weeks!

0 comments: