Sunday, July 10, 2011

Haven't Done One of These in a While

1. Where did you grow up?
Gilbert.

2. What have you done today?
I had black belt training, packed up my apartment, then went to the movies with my boyfriend.

3. If you could marry a celebrity, who would you marry?
Well, I wouldn't, because I want to marry Jason...but hypothetically...Forest Griffin...he's a hottie and does Martial Arts...

4. If you could have one thing right now, what would it be?
Either a puppy or my rent paid for one year.

5. Favorite names for a girl?
Reid, Jae, Paisley, etc.

6. For a boy?
Jackson, Liam, Ari, etc.

7. Favorite Movie?
Either "The Notebook" or "Marley & Me"

8. What are you wearing?
Pajama bottoms, spaghetti strap, crop top.

9. How did you meet your best friend(s)?
Julia- I met Julia when her sister, Caroline, was dating my brother. Caroline was taking both Julia and I to the mall for Macy's Teen group.
Derek- I had met Derek a few times through mutual friends and then we both saw a kid fall down and stairs and try to play it off as though he hadn't. We were insta-friends after that.
Jason- I met Jason in acting class at UA.

10. Last four people to text you?
Jason, Julia, Sara, and Chase.

11. What activity would you like to become involved in?
I have done acting, raised livestock, competed in tractor pulls, done Big Brothers Big Sisters, am active in church, and am currently training for my black belt...I think I'm good for awhile...

12. What was your first thoughts when waking up this morning?
"It's 4:45am...no one should ever have to wake up this early..."

13. What were you doing at 7pm last night?
Eating Tutti Fruitti!

14. Do you currently want any tattoos?
Yes, I have been wanting a clauda for years. Just need to decide where I want it.

15. Do you wear socks to bed?
Ugh... I hate sock feet!

16. Favorite love song?
Like Red On A Rose by Alan Jackson

17. Favorite bird?
Flamingos!

18. Last baby you held?
Nuggy Moon

19. Who do you want in your wedding?
Julia would for sure be my maid of honor. Other than that? Sara, Courtney, and Caroline...

20. Favorite holiday?
Don't mess with me and Valentine's Day!!!

0 comments: