Sunday, July 17, 2011

This Weekend

When I got out of work on Friday I headed to my old apartment and started loading up my truck. I took two loads of stuff over to my new place and then met Jason at the movies to see Harry Potter.

Saturday I woke up at 4:45am (lucky me) and headed to black belt training. This week was more difficult than last... forms, boxing pattern, sparring, pull ups on goals posts, running half a mile with our equipment bags on, doing squats while holding our equipment bags over our head, and finished it off with a time miled.

My mom came up for the rest of the day. She helped me clean my old place, finish moving everything, and paint my new place...she even brought me my favorite food!

Today I got my key copied, picked up a few items for my trip, and then relaxed and watched "Troop Beverly Hills."

I am so excited for a two day work week!

0 comments: