Monday, February 23, 2009

Baptism

Yesterday morning I got baptized and confirmed. My mom, dad, and "little sister" all came to church with me. After being baptized we all went to Denny's and enjoyed a nice breakfast. We came back to my appartment for a bit and my mom gave me a beautiful quilt she had made (thanks mom). After that I took my little sister home then took a long nap. I cleaned up and went to youth group and then I went and saw Trav. He is currently obsessed with youtube and likes to send people videos from my facebook, so if you got a weird video...it was him, not me!

Today has been stressful. I had a nice morning because I was able to sleep in. I went to acting class and then was supposed to meet with my professor to help me organize the Horse Evaluation CDE for FFA, however he did not show up so I was thinking I was going to have to organize it all by myself. About two hours later he emailed me and apologized, so I am a little less stressed now, but am still not happy that I had to sit waiting for him. OH WELL! Well, I better head to Chemistry...yippee?

0 comments: