Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day.

Well I woke up Valentine's Day morning and Trav brought me breakfast along with a GIANT balloon, roses, socks (so I would stop stealing his) and told me to pack cause we were headed to Coolidge. I gave him the pocket watch I had made for him and he loved it...yay!

When we got to Coolidge we hung out in the shop then had dinner with his parents, his brother and his wife, and some family friends. We had amazing food and enjoyed spending time with his family. After dinner we rode out to see the straw bale house he building. Sounds weird but it's really cute. Next we went hunting for jack rabbits around the farm which was a total blast. After that we were kinda tired so we pulled the boat into the shop and he worked on that while I studied for a bit. We got bored so we headed to town to buy some cigars for his uncle but they wouldn't let Trav buy them because I didn't have my ID on me~UMM DO I LOOK LIKE A SMOKER? We headed back to the farm and played with the baby sheep (sheepeople) before heading to bed.

This morning Marv came in to wake me up and I was kinda enjoying a slow wake up when the cat batted me across the face...another reason not to get a cat. I got dressed and then had breakfast with Trav and his mom where the cat once again decided to attack me while I was eating my muffin which Trav and his mom found hilarious. I got sick of the cat so I went out and played with the dogs then me, Marv, and Kathy went for a ride. I got to ride the mule and loved it. I thought since she was a mule she would have a terrible gait but it was the exact opposite, she was nice and smooth and had a fun personality. When we got back I was taking off my boots in the mud room when the cat stinking attackd me again! I think that cat is out to get me! Before I took off I helped bottle feed the baby sheep then I helped Trav with the boat.

Back in Tucson now, not looking forward to going back to the boring routine of classes tomorrow.

0 comments: