Saturday, February 21, 2009

Today is slow...another survey...

[ZERO] Who was your last text from?
My scene partner, Jason.

[ONE] Where was your default pic taken?
I believe this is referring to my myspace picture...my parents' house.

[TWO] Your relationship status?
Taken by a fabulous gentleman.

[THREE] What's your littlest sibilings name?
I'm the littlest =)... unless you count my Big Brothers Big Sisters sister...Brittany!

[FOUR] Have you ever lost a close friend?
No, gone seperate ways from but never really lost.

[FIVE] What is your current mood?
Tired!

[SIX] Whats your brother(s) names?
Graham and Bradley.

[SEVEN] Sister's names?
Sara and I'll throw Ashley in there too ;)

[EIGHT] Where do you wish you were right now?
In Gilbert with my family...it's been too long.

[NINE] Have a crazy side?
Yeah? Haha not typical college crazy I guess, but crazy like "I am gonna travel across country with 8 guys to compete in a tractor pull competition"

[TEN] Ever had a near death experience?
No, not really, but I have been REALLY sick a few times.

[ELEVEN] Something you do a lot?
Giggle.

[TWELVE] Angry at anyone?
Nah

[THIRTEEN] What's stopping you from going for the person you like?
Psh nothing!

[FOURTEEN] When was the last time you cried?
Ehh...I can't really remember. I think I was laughing so hard I cried the other day.

[FIFTEEN] Is there anyone you would do anything for?
My family.

[SIXTEEN] What do you think about when you are falling asleep?
The next day.

[SEVENTEEN] Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Trav.

[EIGHTEEN] What is your favorite song?
Like Red On a Rose by Alan Jackson

[NINETEEN] What are you doing right now?
Taking a break from homework.

[TWENTY] Do you trust anyone right now?
Yeah definitely.

[TWENTY-ONE] Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
Ross.

[TWENTY-TWO] Have you hugged someone in the past week?
Plenty. I hug everyone.

[TWENTY-THREE] How many people have you loved?
That is impossible to count. Unless you mean relationship wise...inwhich case I would say two.

[TWENTY-FOUR] Describe your life in one word.
Blessed.

[TWENTY-FIVE] Who/What are you thinking of right now?
My parents. They're coming tomorrow!

[TWENTY-SIX] What should you be doing right now?
Maybe my homework, but I'm actually ahead on it, so taking a break is acceptable.

[TWENTY-SEVEN] What are you listening to?
Cannonball by Damien Rice

[TWENTY-EIGHT] Who was the last person to give you a hug?
Trav

[TWENTY -NINE] Who was the last person who yelled at you?
I don't recall.

[THIRTY] Do you act differently around the person you like?
No, well maybe, I'm really comfortable around him, so if anything I act more myself.

[THIRTY-ONE] What is your natural hair color?
I don't really know...a dark brown probably.

[THIRTY-TWO] Who was the last person to make you laugh?
I just got a funny text from Conley and Lex

[THIRTY-THREE] Who was the last person to make you mad?
I don't recall.

[THIRTY-FOUR] What pets do you have?
None here in Tucson...it's killing me.

[THIRTY-FIVE] Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Curly.

[THIRTY-EIGHT] Hugged the opposite sex in the past 3 days?
Of course

[THIRTY-NINE] Do you use smiley faces on the computer?
=] you know it.

[FORTY] Plans for the weekend?
Hmm well last night I hung out with my scene partner and then stopped by Trav's, today I went to a play and tomorrow I'm getting Baptized!

[FORTY-ONE] Are you happy with life right now?
Extremely. "Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride."

[FORTY-TWO] Are you currently jealous?
What do I have to be jealous of? I have an amazing family, friends,and boyfriend, a roof over my head, a truck, a relationship with God, I'm going to school, have two jobs...I have everything I need and a good amount of what I want...

[FORTY-THREE] What jewelry are you currently wearing?
Earrings and belly ring.

[FORTY-FOUR] What were you doing Friday night?
Hung out with my scene partner, Jason, he taught me how to kick, how to some things with sticks, can't remember what it's called (he teaches martial arts), AND we played Candy Land and then I went and saw my fellah.

[FORTY-FIVE] Have you ever had your heart broken?
Hmm...I'm not really one of those girls who becomes devastated after a break up, but I have been saddened by it, yes.

[FORTY-SIX] Have you ever broken someone's heart?
I get the impression that Jordan didn't handle our break up the greatest.

[FORTY-SEVEN] Is there anybody you're really disappointed in?
Nope.

[FORTY-EIGHT] Last person you saw?
Random people in traffic.

[FORTY-NINE] How late did you stay up last night and why?
Maybe like 1am? I got home around 12 and then got on the computer for a bit.

[FIFTY] How is your heart lately?
Amazing!

0 comments: