Saturday, February 21, 2009

Haven't done a survey in awhile...

Were you ever a Boy or Girl Scout?
Yes...

When was the last time you made/ate a s'more?
When we had the Thanksgiving party at my apartment.

Did you think monsters were hiding in your room when you were young?
No, not monsters, the ghost lady!

Do you watch the news or keep up with current events?
No, not really, that stuff really doesn't interest me.

What kinds of presents did the Tooth Fairy leave you?
Dollar bill.

How do you eat your Oreo's?
Well, I buy the double stuffed, break them in half and make quadruple stuffed, then dip in peanut butter...I'm kind of a health freak hahaha.

Do you donate your old clothes to Goodwill? If not, what do you do w/them?
No, I give them to my parents' neighbor who takes them to Mexico (I think).

If you were a crayon, what would you want to color?
Mango Tango

Don't you hate when you're eating a popsicle & suddenly taste wooden stick?
I haven't had a popsicle in ages, but yes, I vaguely remember disliking that

What time were you born?
12:56 PM

The last movie you fell asleep while attempting to watch was:
Robots

Have you ever done any volunteer work? What was it?
I have done tons of volunteer work. Currently I am involved through Big Brothers Big Sisters.

What do you think is the longest movie you have ever seen?
Dances with Wolves.

Have you ever driven a forklift?
Yes, when I worked for Charlie I drove one most every day. And one of it's hydraulic lines were broken so if you weren't careful you'd get sprayed! Haha

Have you ever fallen off of a treadmill?
Leslie Sims and I used to put a matress against the wall in her family room and then turn her treadmill way up and purposely let go then fling into the matress.

Does your house make weird creeky noises at night?
My apartment does.

Do your grandparents know how to use computers?
Nope...

0 comments: