Thursday, February 5, 2009

It's a...survey!

What were you almost named?
My name was going to be Timothy John if I was a boy.

What time did you wake up this morning?
6:30

What pair of shoes did you wear today?
Black slippers =)

What are you eating for dinner tonight?
Double-decker PB&J

How's your day been?
It was long and busy!

Your mood?
Fabulous, it's been a great week.

Have you held hands with somebody in the past week?
Yep!

Do you like winter?
I like that I get to use blankets but I hate being cold...doesn't make sense, I know.

Do you regret anything?
Cutting of my hair last year...I want it long again!

What are you excited about?
The Gourd Festival.

Plans for tomorrow?
Acting class, internship, clean the apartment.

When was the last time you saw your father?
January 2nd...need to see him again!

How did you get any of your scars?
I hit my head on a rock.

Do you enjoy late night phone conversations?
No way Jose! Night time is for sleeping!

What was the last thing you went to Wal*mart for, and with who?
I went today to look at laptops by my lonesome.

Are you excited about valentines day?
I'm excited to give Trav his gift!

What are you currently hearing?
Country music.

Are you a loud person?
Most of the time, but other times I'm the complete opposite.

What are you doing tonight?
Headed to bed pretty soon.

When was the last time you were at an amuse​ment park?​​​​
My senior year for National Convention.

What'​​​​s your favor​ite morni​ng activity​?​​​​
Riding horses or just sitting outside and enjoying the morning.

Were you happy​ when you woke up today​?​​​​​​
I was tired...

Where​ is the perso​n you like right​ now?
Coolidge.

Where was the last place you went to on vacation and when?
Illinois in June...time for another.

What is ur favorite TV show?
One Tree Hill

What were the last words you said to the person you like?
"Peace out boy scout."

Have you ever fufilled one of your dreams?
College.

0 comments: