Thursday, March 12, 2009

Be honest, who were you texting a little while ago?
Conley

This time last year, can you remember who you liked?
My Travis.

What is something that you realized today?
That Tosha is without a doubt my best female friend in Tucson.

Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
My fella.

How late did you stay up last night, why?
Not very, maybe 12...didn't have class today.

Have you ever ridden a horse?
Duh.

You can only drink ONE liquid for the rest of your life, what is it?
Water.

When's the last time you talked with the opposite sex on the phone?
Hmm when Peggy’s husband called the office.

Do you miss the way things used to be?
No I’m enjoying the present.

Have you held hands with anyone in the past 24 hours?
Yes.

Are you a patient person?
Extremely.

Think a lot before you fall asleep?
Definitely.

Do you enjoy late night phone conversations?
No, I enjoy sleeping.

Do you keep a planner?
No, I make lists.

What were you doing at 8 this morning?
Sleeping.

Where is your phone?
On the floor.

What are you excited for?
Going home tomorrow.

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Just coming in the door.

Honestly, who was the last person to tell you that they love you?
My boss haha.

Do you have curly hair?
Absolutely.

What's the last piercing you got?
My belly.

How have you felt today?
I didn’t feel good this morning but I’m fine now.

Do you have any plans for tomorrow?
Acting class then headed home!

Are you happy at the moment?
Extremely.

What did you do satur​day night​?​​​
I went to the basketball game then to a play.

Have you ever had a girl best frien​d?​​​
Julia Paige ♥

Do you hate being​ alone​?​​​
Definitely…!

What are your nickn​ames?
​​​Laurita, Ita, Grumpy Bear, Loretta Lynn, Pinky, Miss Priss, etc.

Do you like your name?
​​​I think it fits me.

How many month​s until​ your birth​day?​​​
Six. Tomorrow is my half birthday haha.

What are you doing​ tonig​ht?​​​
Packing then going to Karate.

What is an obvious phyiscal difference between you and the person you like/are with?
He's about a foot taller.

Where is your dad?
Probably at work or just leaving work.

Pet's names?
None right now, but I want two dogs and I want to name them Diesel and Tonka.

0 comments: