Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Midterms.

I got back to Tucson from Spring Break on Saturday and did homework most all day then went grocery shopping that night. Sunday morning I woke up early to babysit the cutest little boys, they both have Alabama accents. Everything went pretty smoothly and the boys kept me laughing. When I got home I studied for my midterms then went to church. Monday I got up and continued studying then went to acting and my juding class. Then I went and took my chemistry midterm. I got done with Chemistry in about an hour so my terrific boyfriend surprised me and brought me dinner and watched Meet The Robinson's with me. He left then I watched One Tree Hill and went to bed. Yesterday I went to my Ag Communications and we had a lesson about facebook and myspace safety. I went to my soils class for the midterm review and then to my soils lab for a midterm. Tosha and I got lunch and headed into work. I worked for a few hours then headed to soils lecture midterm review. I went to my karate studio and then practiced my scene. Today I did my first dress rehearsal of my scene. My instructor really seemed to like it. Well, I better get back to studying soils...blah!

0 comments: