Friday, March 27, 2009

Waiting for Tosha

What were you doing at 7am this morning?
Just waking up.

Were you happy when you woke up this morning?
Yes.

What jewelery are you wearing?
My earrings and belly ring.

Who was the last person you talked on the phone with?
Mama ♥

How late did you stay up last night?
11:00

How is life going for you right now?
Awesome!

Are you missing anyone?
My family and Trav. I wish Tucson, Coolidge, and Gilbert were all one place.

Do you think the last person who told you "I love you" , meant it?
I know my mama loves me.

Who is your favorite person to talk to when you’re down?
Mama, Tosha, Trav.

Would you prefer a baby boy or girl?
Well, when I am married and ready for a baby I will be happy with whatever God gives me.

Favorite boy names?
Levi and Huck

Favorite girl names?
Skylah and Paisley

If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
A small town.

What are you looking forward to?
Going shopping with Tosha.

What's the last pill you took?
Immetrex

What is something you really want right now?
To move into my new, beautiful BIG house! Only a month away!

What is the last thing you used your own money for?
Gasoline...what else is new?

Interested in anyone at the moment?
My chico.

Do you want to get marri​ed & have child​ren one day?
Absolutely!

Ever had a girl best frien​d?​​
Julia Paige.

Last time you laugh​ed,​​ who made you laugh​?​​
Funny text from Tosha.

Where​ will you be in an hour?​​
Shopping.

Who do you always end up having deep conversations with?
Hmm... Wes.

When did you last talk to the oppos​ite sex?
About an hour ago when Dr. Franklin was helping me with my internship project.

Is it easy for someo​ne to make you smile​/​​​​laugh​?​​​​
Yes, everyone calls me Giggles or The Giggler.

Do you know anyon​e with the same birth​day as you?
My two beautiful cousins, Cokie and Tara.

Do you have any tatto​os or pierc​ings?​​
Both.

Do you sleep​ on a certa​in side of the bed?
Close to the wall as possible.

Next time you will see the person you like/love?
Monday =(

Is there something you're looking forward to this month?
MOVING!

What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
OREOS

Do you understand football?
For the most part. I always play Madden on the game system so it has helped me to understand haha.

Do you like your bed?
I would like a little bit bigger one, but it's super comfy! Thanks Janne!

Looking forward to the next couple months?
Moving, summer, going to Denver!

What are you saving your money up for right now?
Nothing imparticular.

0 comments: