Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hola

Wow I feel like I haven't updated in FOREVER. I've been super busy organizing the State FFA Horse Evaluation CDE. Ick! I'm so excited for it to be over with! School is keeping me busy and work is going smoothly.

And a survey...

What is wrong with you right now?
I'm stressed.

What was the first thing you thought when you woke up today?
That I needed more sleep.

Looking forward to something this weekend?
Saturday I'm SOOOOOOO sleeping in!

Who was the last person you sat next to?
Tosha

Has anyone upset you in the last week?
Volunteers who have backed out on the horse contest.

Have you ever skipped school just because you were tired?
I think in high school there were a few times my mom let me stay home and sleep.

Do you like the city you are living in?
I love certain aspects of it. A lot of people that I have come to really care for are here and my school is here but I rather be back home or in a small town.

What is on your bed right now?
A huge pile of pillows, 5 pillows and Mr. Floppy Dog.

Do you mind sleeping on the floor?
Not really, as long as I have a comfy pillow.

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
One of my professors.

Do you think you will be married in 10 years?
Yes

What time did you go to bed last night?
11:30...too late!

Do you have any piercings?
I have 3 holes in each ear and a belly ring.

What plans do you have for tomorrow?
Working thoe horse competition, presenting at the awards ceremony, then RELAXING.

What do you want right now?
A hug. Haha.

Do you clean​ when you'​​​re upset​?​​​
No, I take a nap.

What did you do last night?
Stapled judging cards together with Trav and watched a special on the Tucson Rodeo while eating PB&Js and mini corn dogs.

What did you spend money on in the past few days?
Food.

Are you currently reading a book?
I wish I had time to read!

What are you waiting for?
Spring break.

So you plan on moving within the year?
I'm moving to a beautiful new house at the end of next month.


The last person you danced with?
Trav, his dad, Dennis or Wes, I'm not really sure, I was dancing with all of them at the Goose.

Have you ever been close to passing out due to hot temperature?
Yeah, one time at riding lessons I just kinda slid off my horse and sat right down cause I felt like I was going to pass out.

What do you think about getting your picture taken?
I like taking pictures.


What is the most physically painful thing you've ever experienced?
Hmm, I actually think probably the stomach aches I used to get when I didn't know I was lactose intolerant.

What is the best store to buy clothes?
Ross, hands down.

Are you a good dancer?
Trav is giving me lessons and I'm slowly getting better.

What would happen if you suddenly lost 25 lbs?
I'd probably die.

0 comments: