Monday, March 9, 2009

Bored? Yes

Single, Taken, Crushing, Heartbroken?
Taken.

What brand are the jeans you're wearing?
Tyte

What are you liste​ning to?'
The Luckiest by Ben Folds

Do you want kids?
ABSOLUTELY!

How Many?
I want a big family....like five kids, but I'll only have kids if I can give them everything they need and a little of what they want, hopefully atleast two.

Do you want your first child to be a girl?
No I want all boys then a girl...I loved being the youngest and only girl.

Do you think somebody loves you?
I know so.

Do you get jealous easily?
No, not really, I have a really great life.

Do you have someone you can go to when you're upset?
I call my mama.

Next place you're going?
Pima West...I have a chem class out there.

What was the last thing that made you laugh really hard?
Hmm nothing too funny today, but maybe yesterday when Trav and I were goofing around.

What's your favorite TV show?
One Tree Hill and Gilmore Girls, but only if my Mama is there to watch it with.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A mom....and a teacher or work at a big ag company.

What kind of dog do you have?
I am currently dogless, but when I get my own house I have a few different breeds I wouldn' mind having.

What was the last movie​ you watch​ed?​
Lilo and Stich...Trav and I are hooked on Disney and Pixar movies.

What are your plans for tomor​row?
Ag communications class, soil lecture, soils lab, work, babysitting.

What was the last music you heard in the car?
"The Woman with You"- Kenny Chesney.

How many cities have you lived in?
Two.

Do you weigh more than you did last year?
Yeah!

What is somet​hing you curre​ntly want right​ now?
To be in Gilbert...or Coolidge!

Favorite food?
Donut with pink frosting and sprinkles.

What are you doing​ next week?​
Sunday I'm hanging out with my little sister. Monday I'm probably heading back to Gilber. Tuesday Trav is coming to Gilbert and the rest of the week I am RELAXING!

2 comments:

Sara White said...

Holla on the donut with pink frosting and sprinkles! UMMMM

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura! Just thought I would check in to see how you were. It 'appears' things have changed since our last conversation! Hope we can chat over spring break. Give me a call.
from the Teacher who loves you!!