Friday, June 12, 2009

1am and not tired.

What are you excited for?
To see my family on Sunday. Woohoo!

Do you find the opposite sex confusing?
Nope.

What was the first thing you thought of this morning?
Uhhh I noticed my phone was flashing blue and wondered who had text me already.

Are you keeping a secret right now?
None that I can think of.

Is your hair longer than your shoulders?
Yepp, finally getting long again...yay!

Could you go out in public looking like you do now?
Haha, I could but my pajamas don't really match.

Who did you last go out to eat with?
Jay.

Be honest, who were you texting a little while ago?
No one, I was in a movie.

Who was the last person you rode in the car with that was under 21?
Umm...I honestly do not recall.

Do you have curly hair?
Naturally, yes.

What's the last piercing you got?
Belly.

Do you live on your own?
No, I live with some friends.

Do you like hugs?
I love hugs.

Last child you held?
I picked up Collin and Caleb today.

Has anyone ever told you you were beautiful?
Yessss.

Are you wearing a sports shirt?
Actually yes, I'm wearing my "Team Cole Martial Arts" shirt.

How much longer until your birthday?
3 months and some change.

How was your day today?
Great.

What was the last new movie you watched?
The Taking Of Peham 123

When you watch movies at home, do you like the lights on or off?
I keep the lights on.

How many phones do you have in your home?
Uhh... on average four, but when we have friends over we have more and when one of us leaves we have less.

Last thing you did before bed last night?
Watched Deadliest Catch

Do you text or call more?
Text.

Favorite thing to shop for?
Everything. Are you kidding?

Do you wear your seat belt in the car?
Yes I do!

Where do you see yourself in 2 years?
I will just have graduated. Probably looking for a real job and my own place.

Who was the last person to give you a hug?
Jay.

Ever liked someone older than you?
Yes.

Where are you going on vacation this summer?
Supposed to be going to Disneyland.

Do you want children?
A housefull.

Do you see marriage in your future?
Absolutely.

What are you going to do today?
Uhh...well it's 1am so I'm going to go to bed and then get up. Maybe see what the roommates are up to. Then eventually Jason and I are going on a double date with his sister and her boyfriend.


When was the last time something bothered you?
Hmm... oh, I randomly got really homesick in the middle of today. That bothered me.

0 comments: