Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Next Top Model

Well...

Jason gave me a new patch for my karate uniform so I decided to sew it on. My uniforms were out in my truck so I went out in my knit shorts and tank top to grab my uniform. One uniform top is too big so I put on one to make sure it was the correct top. I went to grab my keys and got them caught on a glass cup I had sitting in my truck and went flying out and broke into a million pieces. OF COURSE I was barefoot so I reached into my backseat and pulled on some cowboy boots. So I'm standing there in my bright orange cowboy boots, blue knit shorts and karate uniform top when ALL ( I swear every single one of them) my neighbors begin arriving home. There's nothing quite like trying to clean up broken glass when all your neighbors are giving you dirty looks.