Monday, June 1, 2009

Haven't done one of these in forever!

How good are your math skills?
Excellent.

How often do you cry?
It varies. Usually I cry from laughter though, not sadness.

What is your favorite country song?
Like Red On A Rose by Alan Jackson

Who do you live with?
Three crazy amazing boys.

Where were you last night?
Jason's parents house.

How old are you?
Twenty

Where does your boyfriend/girlfriend go to school?
U of A and next summer he gets to go to Harvard!

When was the last time you danced with someone and who was it?
I danced on Saturday with Jay's mom every time we scored a point during balloon volleyball haha.

Does it creep you out how similar other people are to you sometimes?
I used to dislike Tosha for this very reason, now I love her to death.

What one thing do you most miss about your childhood?
Seeing my family everyday. My dog.

The last party you went to-whose party was it?
It was a party for Stephen and Panza's birthdays.

Does the future scare you?
Nah I love day dreaming about the future.

What was the last trip you took?
I went to Denver =)

Who was the last friend you hung out with?
Sean

Do dreams come true?
Everyday.

What's the best movie you've seen as of lately?
Terminator

List all of the movies you've seen in the last two weeks.
Up! Terminator, Star Trek, Angels and Demons, etc.

How long until your birthday?
About three and a half months!

What brand is the shirt you're wearing?
Mossimo

How old is the oldest person living at the same residence as you?
23

What were you doing 3 hours ago?
Hanging with Sean

First thing you did when you woke up?
Put in my contacts and took a shower.

Where did you go on your first real date?
To the movies.

Last person to call you?
Jay.

Last restaurant you went to?
Frog N Ferkin(sp?)

Last grade completed?
Sophmore year of college.

What were you doing at 10 this morning?
I was at work.

Who were the last three people to call you?
Jay, Sean, Wes.

What is your dad's middle name?
Louis

When was the last time you jumped on a trampoline?
Couple days ago.

When's the last time you did laundry?
Two days ago.

What did you last draw?
A bunny.

Do you lick envelopes or tape them shut?
I use the envelope sealer at my office.

Which side of your family do you get most of your qualities from?
Hmm, I look more like my dad's side of the family but my mannerisms definitely resemble my mom's side.

What is the last sweet thing someone did for you?
Umm...Jay was hanging out with Sean while I wasn't home and had to leave before I got home so he left me a cute note on a sticky note.

When was the last time you took a walk?
Yesterday

How long does it take you to get ready in the mornings?
About an hour.

Do you like being the center of attention?
Honestly?...Yes

When was the last time you went swimming?
Last time I was at my parents' house.

Are you involved in any sports?
Martial arts.

0 comments: