Sunday, June 28, 2009

Closely monitored clothes never dry.

Who did you hangout with today?
Jason, my little sister, and friends from church.

Would you ever dye your hair blonde?
I used to every summer. Not sure it's really my thing anymore though.

When was the last time you threw up?
When I was sick.

What do your parents' call you?
Laura, Laurita, Miss Priss, Loretta Lynn, etc.

What do your siblings call you?
Grumpy Bear, Kee Lo Lo, etc.

What does your boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband call you?
Laura ANN or LA.

Do you talk a lot?
Love to!

How's your summer?
So incredibly busy, the complete opposite of last summer. Last summer I was bored to tears all the time and now I barely have time to stop and breath.

Who was the last person to cook for you?
Jay's intern.

Is anyone else home?
Yepp two of the boys.

Have you ever changed someone’s diaper?
Yesterday.

What did you do yesterday?
Slept in, went to Jason's and helped him with yard work, came home, cleaned and showered, babysat.

Are there any bruises on your body?
Yeah, I still have huge bruises from paintballing.

What are you doing tomorrow?
Working then when it cools down Jason and I might go for a short hike.

What are you doing after this?
Waiting for my clothes to finish drying then going to bed!

If someone asked you what you wanted, what would you say?
Well, I'm actually pretty content with everything as is...but a puppy wouldn't hurt ;)

Are you looking forward to anything?
Disneyland in August and then again in September!

Ever had a girl best friend?Yes. Tosha in Tucson and Julia and Brittany in Gilbert.

Do you believe that if you want something bad enough you'll get it?
Uhh no, but if you work hard towards a reasonable goal, you should be able to achieve it.

Would you ever get a tattoo?
I already have one that I love and believe suites me very well. Who knows, maybe someday I'll get another, but for now I'm good.

Are you a morning person or a night person?
Definitely both, it's mid-day that I'm at my worst.

When was the last time you did the dishes?
Not since I lived at my last house. Next month will be my month for dishes though...ugh.

Do you dress for style or comfort?
I have days where I just feel like being comfy and days where I just feel like looking cute.

Do you consider yourself spoiled?
Well...yes...but I work hard to be spoiled.

Who was the last person you watched a movie with?
Jason took me to see The Proprosal, it was way cuter than I thought it was going to be.

Who was the first person you talked to today?
Haha actually, my friend Nick Lanata who I've known since 1st grade but haven't talked to in awhile called me this morning!

Do you miss anyone?
My family and Tosha.

Where was the very last place you went besides your house?
Bible study.

What would you name your future son?
I like the names Levi, Knox, Samuel, and Ryder. I also love the name Atticus but I would never do that to a poor kid.

Future daughter?
I like the names Ava, Bella, Gracie, and Lilah. And, once again, I love the name Wylee but I would never do that to a kid.

0 comments: