Saturday, June 6, 2009

So..this is what sick people do....

Do you like to write poetry?
No, infact, I don't like to write anything...commas are baffling and everyone makes fun of my handwriting....

Is there a blanket in the room you are in right now?
Nope.

Do you like the color yellow?
It's one of my favorites!

Are your ears pierced?
Seven times!

Do you wear makeup regularly?
Eyeliner.

Did you eat cereal for breakfast today?
Nope, donut.

Are you wearing green right now?
Nope.

Where is your hairbrush?
In my makeup bag.

What was your favorite game when you were a child?
Sorry!

What other languages have you learned?
Francais!

Favorite type of apple?
Gala

If you could get a tattoo right now, what would you get, and where?
Well, I really like my tattoo.

Have you ever touched a giraffe?
Mmhmm. The absolutely adorable.

What sounds can you hear right now?
I just hear Jason playing his new video game.

Name ONE place you would like to visit someday.
New York City

What do you do in your spare time?
Hang out with my friends, roommates and boyfriend.

Who did you last go out to eat with?
Jay's parents.

You got any video games? If so, what type?
Umm...I just play whatever games my roommates buy. I want to get more games for Jason's Wii video game system though, that thing is fun.


What's your favorite sport/pastime?
Horseback riding. I miss it like crazzzzzzzzzy!~!

What does your significant other call you?
Laura ANN, LA, etc.

What do you want to be when you get a career?
Well, when I graduate I want to teach Agriculture at the high school, but eventually I want to be a stay-at-home mama.

What is your favorite mythical creature?
Fairies...I love wings, not gonna lie.

What grade are you in?
Junior in college year wise and senior credit wise.

What were you doing before this?
Eating.

What are your views on the president?
I'm pretty sure I'm the least politcal person on this planet so I'm definitely not the person to ask...sorry!

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE CANDY?
Hmm... I like cookie dough bites!

WHOS YOUR FAVORITE ROCK BAND?
Eagles.

WHAT DO YOU DISLIKE THE MOST RIGHT NOW?
Sickness.

WHATS YOUR GREATEST FEAR?
Letting down the people I love.

ARE YOU EASILY OUT GOING?
Yeah, I'm social.

WHEN YOU ARE MAD, CAN PEOPLE USUALLY TELL YOU ARE?
I very rarely get mad, it's too much effort and usually ends up not being worht it.

WHAT DO YOU SEE YOURSELF DOING IN A COUPLE OF YEARS?
Hopefully graduating and starting out on my own...EEK!

DO YOU HAVE ANY SIBLINGS? IF SO HOW MANY?
I have two brothers, a sister-in-law, an Ashley, and a Big Brothers Big Sisters little sister.

WHATS THE COMPLEMENT YOU GET FROM PEOPLE THE MOST?
That I'm sweet.

ARE YOU VERY LOUD OR SHY?
I'm never shy, I just know when to be quiet, there's a difference. If it's appropriate I prefer to be outgoing and social though.

LIKE DANCING?
Love it! I dance all over the place!

DO YOU LIKE WEARING HEELS?
PSH NO! I'm a flip flop, boots or barefoot kinda girl.

DO YOU HAVE A CERTAIN STYLE? IN THE WAY YOU DRESS.
I like jeans and a spaghetti strap.

2 comments:

Sara White said...

I love your sibling comment about an ashley!

LWhite said...

Hahaha, it is what it is I guess.