Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bon Voyage

Well I was supposed to babysit overnight tonight so I packed up all my stuff, set it by the front door, then headed out to the mall with Jason. When I got back to my house I noticed my stuff wasn't by the front door so I checked my room then asked Sean if he had any idea where all my stuff was. Sean's girlfriend had come to stay this weekend (she's from Flagstaff) and I guess when they loaded her stuff into her car my stuff was accidentally placed in there as well. By the time we realized this all of my stuff including ALL my makeup, blow dryer, hair straightner, phone charger, contact stuff, toothbrush, and clothes were in Phoenix. Luckily Sean's girlfriend was able to drop the stuff at Sean's parents house in Scottsdale before heading the rest of the way to Flagstaff. Unfortanetly, Sean had to drive all the way up there to grab it.

Lesson learned: Never leave your stuff by the front door.

0 comments: