Saturday, July 4, 2009

Red,White, and... Pink?

I had an absolutely amazing 4th of July.

I woke up and headed to Jason's side of town. From his house we went to the Pima Air and Space Museum and we had an absolute blast. We enjoyed looking at the planes, riding in a simulator, and much more.

After the museum we went to the mall to get Bryan's girlfriend, Jenny, a birthday gift. We ended up getting her an outfit from my favorite store, Pink.

We then went back to Jason's house to pick up his intern. While I was downstairs Jason wrapped Jenny's gift. When I came back upstairs there were two packages, when I asked Jason what the second one was for he said it was for me. He had bought me pants I've been wanting forever. I started jumping up and down haha.

Then we went to Jenny's 18th birthday party and had fun hanging out and swimming. We also watched fire works.

It wrapped up to be a great 4th of July.




0 comments: