Friday, July 17, 2009

"Live to love and laugh a lot."

Life is good.

Monday- I worked all day then went and ran errands around town before hanging out with Jason.

Tuesday- I worked all day then went house hunting with Sean. After that I went to karate where we worked on our kicks. After Karate I hung out with Jason's intern, Matthew.

Wednesday- I worked all day then once again went house hunting with Sean. Then Sean and I hung out at the house.

Thursday- I worked all day then hung out with Sean before heading to Karate. At Karate we got to work on our grappling...my favoite! My partner was Jenny, Jason's brother's girlfriend. We both ended up punching eachother in the face...fight like a girl, right? After karate Jason and I worked out on the military base and then went and saw Harry Potter.

Friday (today)- I woke up and scrapbooked for awhile then spend the rest of the day hanging out with Sean, his girlfriend Ana, and our other friend Rachel. Now I'm just hanging out with Jason.

0 comments: