Monday, July 27, 2009

Survey time.

Do you get afraid often?
Uhh, what do I have to be afraid of? I live with a black belt and my boyfriend is a 5th degree black belt .

When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?
An astronaut.

What is your favorite color?
Depends on my mood.

Favorite food?
Donuts with pink frosting and sprinkles.

Last thing to make you cry?
A very rough day.

Last thing to cheer you up?
Being spoiled ;)

Who did you last borrow clothes from?
Tosha

Are you involved in any sports?
Riding and karate.

Who last made you food?
Matthew made me some egg rolls.

What's the funniest thing anyone has ever said to you?
Hmm...I still love the time my grandma said really loud, "I only drink when I party!"

Who do you live with?
Sean

Do you like where you live?
Yes, definitely.

Do you have any brothers?
Two, Graham and Bradley.

What is your favorite girls name?
Ava

What is your favorite boy's name?
Levi

What shirt are you wearing?
My "Team Cole" shirt...represent!

Favorite kind of flowers?
Sunflowers

What are you most proud of?
Wow, that's a tough question to answer... I try not to be too prideful...

Have you punched anyone recently?
Uhh 3 days a week ;)

What song are you listening to?
You and Me by Lifehouse--- good song!

Where are you?
My room...well for now, I'm moving into a bigger room this weekend!

Last relative you spoke to?
Mama

What does the person you like call you?
LA mostly, but also Laura ANN.

What are you going to school for?
Agricultural education!

Who last sang to you?
Donald always sings "My Girl" to me when I get to Jason's.

What kind of car do you drive?
I strongly dislike cars. I drive a truck, thanks.

Were any of your grandparents born in another country?
Yes.


Say something random:
"Who knew steam could be so hot?!"

Favorite store?
Victoria Secret's Pink

Favorite grocery store?
I miss Smitty's!!!

Who do you go to when you need someone to talk to?
Depends what about....Jason, my parents, my siblings, my boss, Julia, Tosha, Sean....

0 comments: