Monday, July 20, 2009

What a weekend!







Saturday morning I woke up and headed straight to the park where Jason's karate studio was having their picnic. When I got there Jason's niece and nephew were upset because they had forgotten their water guns so his sister and I went back to her house to get them. When we got there the dog knocked me over and ended up accidentally scratching me pretty bad. We got that cleaned up then headed back to the park. Once back at the park I played basketball for a few rounds then watched some of the younger kids so their parents could go play softball. After awhile I took Jay's niece, Cydney swimming. When we got back someone dumped water on Jay's head and a huge water war broke out. It was rather fun. When the picnic was over I came home and hung out with my roommates for awhile then my roomate Sean's girlfriend and I went out to dinner. We came home and just chilled before making a late night run to Walgreens for snacks and chilling for the rest of the night.

Sunday morning I woke up to my phone ringing and Jason telling me he was on his way to come get me. I hurried and got ready then we went and got donuts. From there we hit up a few malls and tried to go to the movies but nothing interesting was playing. Donald, Jason friend was moving into Jason's house so Jay dropped me off at my house to grab my truck and meet him back at his house. That's when all the chaos with my stuff happend (read post below). I got my clothes situation figured out then headed to Jason's. We got Donald's stuff all situated then headed to the mall because Don hadn't brought any shorts. We came back and watched TV before I headed home. I ended up not having to babysit so I waited for Sean to get back with my stuff then passed out and went to bed.

0 comments: