Thursday, October 9, 2008

At half spunk levels.

Well, I started to feel alittle bit better yesterday, but I've still been taking it easy.

Farm class got out about an hour early yesterday so I went and hung out with Charlie and Trav for a bit, they still want me to race the mini dragster. I think it'd be pretty fun...what do you think, could I pull off being a racer chick? Haha

I came home and rested for a bit then Bethany, Justin, Ashley, Alicia, Jeff and I had some chicken fried steak for dinner... I am sure glad my roommate can cook. They worked on their business plans, I finished mine up then finished the rest of my homework for the week...AMAZING.

Today should be pretty good. I have one class then work. By the time I get home my Luv Sack should have arrived...SPLENDID! I'm going to set that up then Trav has a date planned for us so I'm excited to see what's instore. Then I'll probably come home and pass out!

0 comments: