Monday, October 6, 2008

Writer's block.

I was having a case of writer's block so I went to this website that gives you cool post ideas for your blog. It suggested posting some of your favorite pictures and explaining why it's one of your favorites; either because you like how it looks or reminds you of a good time, what have you. Well, I may have gotten a bit carried away but here are some of my favorites (sorry everything got spaced out so oddly):


I love this picture because it was one of my favorite nights in high school. Julia was down from Flagstaff and Loren and Ashley were both actually around. We just all hung out at th mall and somehow fit all of us in a photobooth.














To me this picture looks like it belongs in a frame and I love it.













I love this picture because I will always remember my senior prom. I got to go with my best friend as my date, a huge group of people I loved, and I got to wear the most gorgeous dress in the world.















I love this picture because I have loved being a part of this amazing little girl's life.








I love this picture cause yah never forget your high school sweet heart (or so they say) and this was one of my favorite days we spent together.
















I love this picture because first off it was a super fun day...the day of the Gourd Festival and second off because it was the day Trav's mom whispered in my ear, "We like you!"










I love this picture because Derek and I had been at Neiko's house for about a week straight, only going home to sleep.
















I love this picture because this is one of the first days I got to hang out with Maecyn when her own little personality was starting to shine through.

















I love this picture because it was taken right before Spikey died and I think it shows was a sweetie he was.














I love this picture because I remember exactly what Wendy (Derek's mom) said when she took this picture: "Now you'll never have to forget the good ol' days."











I just love the way this picture looks.













I love this picture because my friend Brittany Granger took it and she's an amazing photographer.













This is my favorite picture of my best friend Julia and I. I have no idea why, I just love it.





I love this picture because I think it captures Bradley and I perfectly, we still act the same today.


















I love this picture because it seems like something out of a movie... and I got to live it. :)











I love this picture because I think it really captures my personality.


















I love this picture because the three of us were basically inseperable my last two years of high school and this picture captures that perfectly.











I love this picture because Conley has been such an amazing friend this last few years. This picture also shows off his nasty scar (look at his hand) from wen I made him play football and he was supposed to be playing poker....OOOPS!
















I love this picture because I loved Rodeo...and how could you not love this picture?












I love this picture because it reminds me of what a crazy awesome family I have.

1 comments:

Sara White said...

Super cute post! Great idea!