Sunday, October 19, 2008

Long, long, long.

Your name?
Laura

How old are you?
Twenty years young.

Do you have any nicknames?
Lots- Miss Priss, Loretta, Grumpy Bear, Lil, Torchy, ect.

What was the last movie you watched?
Hope Floats, it's my new favorite--- "At home we had a pet skunk. Mama used to call it Justin Matisse. Do you think that's just a coincidence? All day long she would to scream, 'You stink Justin Matisse!'"

Do you wear boots in the winter?
All year long.

Are you looking forward for something?
This weekend! Thursday I get to hang out with Ira Fulton, Friday it's the Ag Cat Open and hanging out with the tractor boys. Friday is the Burrito Breakfast and hanging out with the tractor boys. Sunday is my Grow in Grace class.

Do you eat meat?
"Go meat!"

Should you be doing something right now?
Nope-> No homework, the house is clean and don't have church until 7.

Do you know how to dance?
Yes and I love it.

Do you have a brother?
I have two! Jerome and Chucky Dan ;)

What about a sister?
Nope, but I have the most amazing sister-in-law in the world.

Who`s your favorite band?
The eagles.

Who`s your fav. actor and actress?
Denis Quaid and Sandra Bullock...maybe.

Last incoming text?
"Keep the trucks muddy and the cowboys sexy"- Bahaha

Have you ever painted your face for a sports game?
Yeah for homecoming in high school.

If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
Louisville.

The last time you were in the fridge, what were you looking for?
Coke

Are you listening to anything at the moment?
Colby Yates

Anything good happening tomorrow?
I think I only have one class... wootz.

How often do you clean out your ears?
Haha a lot... my parents used to call me the Q-Tip Queen

Has someone ever made you a Build-A-Bear?
Yes, Julia made me a cowgirl and Brittany made me a fairy.

What is something you need to go shopping for?
Socks...exciting

What three things do you find unattractive?
If someone can't dance, drives a car, and can't keep up with my eating habbits...their outta here!

What is in your pocket right now?
Chapstick and earplugs.

Did you have imaginary friend(s) as a child?
Yes, her name was Marynn and she was a very bad influence. She smoked and her brother had a pony tail, but luckily they moved to Denver.

Do you usually write in print or in cursive?
kinda a combination.

When is the last time you were on a bicycle?
I was on a motorcycle today.

What is the last name of the person you like/love/have interest in?
Williamson

Do you own a credit card?
Yes'm

Do you live with anybody?
Alicia

What is your relationship like with your father?
Amazing, he's my hero.

Do you or would you like to have children?
When I'm married and have a steady income.

What are some girl names you like?
Skylah, Paisley, Fidelity

What are some boy names you like?
Levi, Ryder, Recker, Knox

If you could have anything right now what would you pick?
A puppy or a house.

0 comments: