Friday, October 31, 2008

Like a bee!

This week has been another busy one.

Monday I had Ag Econ then my farm class. Was done about 5 and hung out with the girls. After that I did homework until it was time to take a shower and go to bed.

Tuesday I had my CDE class then worked till 4. I came home and changed then took my Little Sister to dinner at Denny's. She's the cutest. I came home and once again did homework until it was time for bed.

Wednesday I had Ag Econ then farm class again. Conley came over and we spent forever looking for Halloween costumes...no luck! We grabbed dinner then watched One Tree Hill.

Thursday I had CDE class then worked till 5. Once again went looking for a halloween costume with no luck. Had a ton of homework to finish then went to bed.

Today I have Ag Econ then Diversity then I get to come home! Should be in Gilbert around 7:30 or so.

0 comments: