Thursday, October 2, 2008

I have...something?

Well as most of you know I've been suffering with throat issues. I keep losing my voice and this morning I woke up and my throat was swollen. I decided to try campus health one more time (third time recently). When I was checking in the nurse said the first time I came in for this was September 2, so this has been going on for a month! They did a rapid strep test and a throat culture and both came back negative. The doctor gave me a Z-Pack but said it might not work because he doesn't think what I have is bacterial. I have to go in tomorrow to get blood work done. UGH!

PS- I updated the slideshow on the bottom of my page again (not much to do when I'm stuck at home). There are new and old pictures and I edited the colors on lots of them.

0 comments: