Sunday, May 2, 2010

Julia!

Julia (my best friend) arrived in town Friday night and we had an awesome weekend. Friday night we took cardio class, dyed her hair, then had a Hills Marathon. Saturday we woke up, got breakfast, went to the mall, target, and ross, went to lunch, then we shopped on University. We came back and watched Gilmore Girls for a few hours before Jason and I headed to a wedding for our friend Anyalisa. After the wedding we picked up Julia and met some friends at are favorite club, Pearl. We had a total blast. Today Julia and I woke up and watched more Gilmore Girls. I loved having her in town!


The Pearl photographer insisted on taking mine and Jay's photo.



This picture cracks me up, I have no idea what Jay was doing.



All of us on the dance floor:






My best friend!





0 comments: