Saturday, May 22, 2010

Quotes of the Week

Cashier: Your friend must not be the brightest?
Me: Why?
Cashier: She signed her name with an exclamation point at the end.
***
Sharon: Laura do you mean to have a spoon in your chips bowl?
Me: Yes
Sharon: Can I ask why?
Me: I needed to stir them.
***
Jason: Why don't you think I should wire it myself?
Me: Because you're horrible at wiring!
Jason: Why do you say that?!?!
Me: Because if you flip the wrong switch at your house the power on the bottom floor goes out!
Jason: Okay, so maybe you're right.
***
Don: So basically at our house Bean tells Daniel something. Daniel tells Laura. Laura talks to Jason about how now she's mad at Bean. AND THEN I'M NOT ALLOWED TO GO TO VEGAS!
***
Little kid: Who's that? (asking about me)
Terrence: Oh that's my uncle's girlfriend...we still like her.
***
Cydney: Can I go home with you tonight?
Me: No, you need to go with your mom.
Cydney: But you do my pony tail SOOOOO much better!
***
Little boy at the karate studio:! Look at me in this uniform! I look so better. I think I look kind of cool.
***
Me: I picked out new glasses.
Jason: But if you wear them, you'll be able to see that I'm only beautiful on the inside...
***

0 comments: