Monday, May 17, 2010

Life is Good.

I haven't made an actual post saying what I've been up to in awhile...so here goes!

I finished the semester on Wednesday and worked the rest of the week. Friday I got off work and headed to the farm to help Charlie (my old boss) with his hot rod. He taught me how to flare a fuel line so that was pretty cool. I went home and got cleaned up then met Jason for dinner. Afterwards we watched some movies.

Saturday I woke up not feeling well so I went and got some medicine then headed to Jason's. We just bummed around and watched movies until I felt better. That night we had a graduation party for Jason's friend Anthony. I didn't know too many people so I just hung out with his brother and our friend Joe who was in town.

Sunday morning I went and said bye to Joe befoe he headed back home and then I cleaned. I got both my bedrooms and closets cleaned. I threw away so much...refreshing! Sean's girlfriend, Ana is in town so we met up with Jason and some other of our friends at the Cowpony, a country bar. Jason surprised me with Toby Keith concert tickets for August.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

0 comments: