Monday, May 24, 2010




Thursday was my last day of work last week so when I got off I headed to the house I was sitting. I quickly got changed and headed to karate. I came home and watched Ten Things I Hate About You then headed to bed.


Friday I woke up and headed to the eye doctor. I was able to get new contacts and glasses! Woohoo! Afterwards I headed to the mall because my favorite store, Love Coulture opened. I was able to get quite a few things because of their grand opening sale. I met Jason for lunch then worked for him a few hours because he had a demo that evening. We loaded up his truck and karate kids then headed to the demo. His kids did an AMAZING job and lots of people inquired about the studio. After the demo him and I went to Macoroni Grill for dinner.

Saturday I woke up and headed to the karate studio for a kicking class. After the class Jason and I went to lunch then watched a movie. I took a nap while he helped his dad. We met back up and went to Target and Chick-A-Filet. We met up with our friend Don and watched The Knowing.

Sunday I woke up and headed to a house I might be renting. I had lunch with them and then visited the family I babysit for. I went home and took a long nap then went to dinner with Jason and visited with his family.

0 comments: