Monday, May 31, 2010

Quotes of the Week

Julia: I think that if you were desserted on a desert island all you would wish for is a toothbrush!
Me: And toothpaste!
Julia: They provide that for you...

***

Jason: I thought one way I could show my love for you is rapping...I'm a J-a-s-o-n-C-o-l-e, that's just how it be! I'm with my girlfriend Laura-O, we're going to get brownies at Valero. I put my money in the stack, take the step back, wonder, "Where my Laura Ann at?" She's probably buying Guess Jeans, cause my baby, well she only want the best things!

***

Larry: We didn't wear helmets, there was lead paint, no seat belts. ..its a miracle I'm alive!

***

Larry: I was a good kid. You know I dug out a whole basement.
Joan: Yah then he locked his dad in it.

***
Me: I have a headache.
Jason: Want me to push on your head?
Jason's friend: WHAT?
Jason: It makes her feel all better.

***
Me: Bye Mrs. Wilson!
Mrs. Wilson: Bye Mrs. Cole!
Me: She's my favorite!
Jason: That's not okay!

***

Young black belt: I was sitting at the black belt test and I was thinking to myself, 'Wow, I REALLY am the best person here.'

***

Peggy: It's just slighty not square.
John: So it's rectangular...?

***

0 comments: