Sunday, May 16, 2010

Quotes of the week:

Daniel: I would do anything for salt. ..no really, I love salt
***
Jason: Let's go to Sweet Tomatoes I've never eaten there before.
Me: Yes you have, we did together.
Jason: No we haven't.
Me: Oh yeah you weren't there.
Jason: Ohhhhhh so you went with another guy...who? I'll kill him.
Me: Your brother.
Jason: Grrrrr....

****
Jason: Let's go to Kuwait to visit Mr. G
Me: Can we go shopping there?
Bryan: No. YOu have to wear a scarf over your face. I'd stab you!
Me: Whhhhhaaaat?

****
Jason: (during the middle of teaching the class before mine) LAURA! Wake up! Your class is about to start. Someone wake up my girlfriend....
***

Chris: We want to induct you into our "tribe"
Me: So long as you call me Shark Bait.
***

Kayla: He needed a 75% on the final to get a B in the class. He got a 60%...he got an A in the class.
Me: And this was a math class?

***
Me: Do you have time to go to Target.
Tosha: There's ALWAYS time for Target.

****
Me: I got a burger.
Beth: What?
Me: I got a burger.
Beth: You need to work on pronouncing your Rs?
Me: Why?
Beth: Cause you think you're saying "I got a burger" but you're actually saying, "I got a booga."

***
Me: I wish I was as tan as you.
Cokie: I wish I had your body...with your body and my tan...WHOA!

***
Jake: There's no I in Team.
Me: Yes, but there is a U in Failure.

***
Daniel: When things are on fire you have to be more careful .
***

0 comments: