Monday, January 5, 2009

Back in Tucson

Well, on account of the fact that there is absolutely NOTHING for me to do at work right now I thought I might update you all on what I've been up to while back in Tucson...

Friday when I got back I got cleaned up then Andrew came over to try to fix my heater. We had no success and headed to Apple Bee's. While we were at Apple Bee's I rested my head on the table and he pretended to be angry every time the waiter came by...it was rather amusing. We finished up at Apple Bee's then picked up Jim and Wes and went to go see Quantum of Solace. It was pretty good and I really liked the music. We stopped back by at my apartment to once again try to fix the heater, but again, had no luck. We went over to Wes's and watched videos of ThunderCat races and decided to start a team. They took me home and I gathered every blanket in the house and tried to not freeze to death in my sleep.

Saturday I woke up and cleaned up the apartment a bit and started to put all my Christmas gifts away. I went to Target and got some more Valentine's Day decorations. I came home and started to put away our Christmas stuff and to put up the Valentine's Day stuff. I watched The House Bunny and made cookies then headed to the grocery store.

Sunday I woke up and went to church and sat with one of the pastor's family who were super nice. I went to Ross to try to get some long sleeve shirts (still no heat in the apartment) but had no luck. I went to Sports Authority to try to find some new bloomers but they stopped carrying them. I went and bugged Andrew for a bit before he headed back to Kingman. I came home and my neighbor came over to try to fix the heater but he also had no luck.

Now I'm sitting here at work bored out of my mind! I finally got ahold of the landlady and she's trying to track down someone to fix the heater...thank goodness! Well, I guess I'll try and go find something to do.

0 comments: