Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What were you doing at 10:30 last night ?
Climbing into bed.

What were you doing at 7am this morning?
Sleeping!

Were you happy when you woke up today?
Yes, I was excited to go to my acting class.

What mood are you in right now?
Tired! Too much school!

Is your room ever clean?
Not perfectly....that drives me as insane as it being messy.

Has anyone got on your nerves lately?
This kid in my chemistry class that won't shut up.

What were you doing before filling out this survey?
Taking a shower.

What was the first thing you thought this morning?
"Where are my glasses?"

What are you excited for?
Superbowl party, gourdfestival, Valentine's Day.

Do you think two people can last forever?
Absolutely.

Who was the last person you talked on the phone with?
Uhh Conley. I was lost on the west side of Tucson...ick!

When is the next time you will hug someone?
Tomorrow morning. My first class is all kids from my college and aggies love to hug it up.

How is life going for you right now?
Really good! I think I have the perfect balance of school, work, friends, church, etc.

Are you keeping a secret right now?
I'm planning a surprise...does that count?

Do you like getting hugs from other people?
Love 'em.

How many times is A in your full name?
lAurA Ann white=3

What's the weather like outside?
Tooooo cold!

Is your hair longer then ur shoulder
Yes- it's getting long again and I love it!

Where​ will you be in an hour?​
Bed

What made your day?
Acting class...love it!

What are you good at in schoo​l?​
Most things...except for economics and commas.

Who will you be with Satur​day night​?​
Andrew will be in town, so probably him and whoever else joins us.

What woke you up this morni​ng?​
Alarm clock.

Is tomor​row going​ to be a good night​?​
Yes- Trav is taking me out to dinner!

How many myspa​ce accou​nts do you have?​
One.


Where​ do you see yours​elf in 5 years​?​
Teaching in a small town! ♥

Is anyth​ing bothe​ring you?
My skin is really dry and irritated.

What do you want to do right​ now?
Get a massage!

Who did you hang out with Frida​y night​?​
Tractor boys...what else is new?

Name one thing​ that made you frown​ today​:​
Driving all the way to class only to have it canceled.

Do you like panca​kes?
Yes, especially with food coloring in them!


Ever had a girl best frien​d?​
Julia, Brittany, Tosha.

Ever had a guy best frien​d?​
Conley, Travis, Derek, Neiko, Wes, Andrew

Do you hate the last girl you had a conve​rsati​on with?​
Nope Tosha is what gets me through the day, everyday.

Last time you laugh​ed?​
In chemistry when Tosha pointed out that some kids shirt was on inside out.

0 comments: