Monday, January 26, 2009

Poor Me

Why I'm frustrated:
1. My acting lecturer told us we had an assignment due next Monday out of a book he had never told us we needed. I went to the bookstore to purchase this book and it was $105 bucks! Fortunately, I was able to put it on my Bursar's account and can pay it off slowly, but still!

2. I have the world's most itchy throat and all I want to do is sleep. I have a class from noon to one and another that starts at 3 so instead of driving home after the first one just to turn right back around I decided to stay on campus for those two hours...I get to my three o'clock class and sit in it for 15 minutes with the entire class just to have the teacher call and say it's canceled. Ugh! I could have been sleeping.

3. I have chemistry from 5:40-9PM. Ick.

Poor me =(

0 comments: