Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Lalala

Well I woke up this morning and didn't feel the greatest so I pulled back my hair, threw on some clothes and headed to my web design class. This class is horribly boring to me on account of the fact that it's what I do at my job. After webdesign I went to soils lecture, this class is a little dull but I know I am going to use it a lot later. Today I had my first day of soils lab. We had to do soil texture tests...this is where you hold a soil in your hand and estimate the percentage of sand, silt, and clay in the soil.

After class got out I came home and went straight to sleep. I ended up sleeping for three hours...wowza! I woke up and dyed my hair back to its natural color because my roots had grown out. I really like how it ended up looking.

Off to do homework...

0 comments: