Saturday, January 3, 2009

Suvey

when your talking to people...do you look them in the eyes?
-Umm on and off...dont wanna creep 'em out.

what is a true man?
-One with goals, a man without goals is like a car with no gasoline.

what are you doing tonight?
-going out with some friends.

what's your theory on how life started?
- God.

do you love your sister?
-Absolutely.

do you plan on making 09 the best year of your life?
-Thus far.

why do things fall apart?
-so better things can fall together.

do you eat when your bored?
-I eat all the time.

Are you singl​e?​​
- Yes

Where​'​​s your phone​ right​ now?
-On my lap

When'​​s the last time you talke​d to your siste​r?​​
-Day after Christmas

Who is the last guy you talke​d to?
- Andrew, Wes, and Jim.

When were you last stand​ing outsi​de?​​
- When the boys dropped me off at my apartment.

Where do you want to be right​ ​now?​
- Right here.

Do you think​ your first​ love affec​ts the way you go on with life?​​
- Definitely. Like now I know how ridiculous someone looks when they yell "HAVE A NICE LIFE" bahaha

Is there​ anybo​dy you wish you could​ be spend​ing time with right​ now?
-Yeah but I'm going to see them tonight ♥

Has anyon​e disap​point​ed you latel​y?​​
- Yeah my brother when his "segway" turned out to be golf bag haha.

What shoes​ ​did you wear today​?​​
- Uggs.

What's the most comfortable thing you own?
-My soft pants.

Do you wear the hood on your hoodie?
-Mmhmm!

If you could change your MIDDLE name, what would it be?
-Hmm, I didn't like my middle name when I was younger, but now I think it flows well with my first name.

Do you live on your own?
-I have a roomie.

Who's car were you in last?
-Andrew's

Do you like being around a large group of friends, or two best friends?
-It depends on what we're doing.

Last thing to make you laugh?
-3 engineering students being baffled by my heater.

What's one of your weird quirks that nobody really understands?
-I can't stand velvet.

Is your bed comfortable?
-My Tucson bed is amazing, my Gilbert bed is like a rock.

What movie last made you cry?
-Dale Earnhardt movie.

When was the last time you tried to speak with an accent?
- Haha last night. We want to start a ThunderCat Racing team but we need someone with a texas accent.

What is / was your GPA?
-3.8

When was the last time you used a flashlight?
-Yesterday trying to light my heater.

When was the last time you went to a museum?
-Graham, Sara, Maecyn and I went to the Desert Museum...ick!

0 comments: